This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must seek to further their aviation career in one or more of the following areas: flight training (any phases), aircraft scheduling or dispatch, aviation management, or aviation maintenance or avionics. Preference will be given to local candidates within the Cincinnati, Ohio/Tri-State area, but all applicants will be considered based upon character, need, community involvement, and accomplishments.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Space Systems Operations
- Air and Space Operations Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)