This scholarship is for residents and/or those attending school in Oregon or Northern California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have two years of college (or equivalent) of art education; this may include sculpture, drawing, design, etc., and the study of aesthetics or technical ceramics. Financial need is a consideration but will not restrict the selection of the applicant. To apply, applicants must submit a portfolio of 8 to 12 printed images.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Oregon or Northern California
College Major: Is this you?
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Costume Design
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other