This scholarship is for new high school graduates and currently enrolled students pursuing a career in horticulture. Applicants must have resided for at least one year in one of the following Wisconsin counites: Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Oconto, Shawano, Outagamie, or Manitowoc. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend an accredited technical college or four-year college or university and demonstrate financial need. Applicants must study one of the following: (1) plant sciences including botany and plant ecology, (2) horticulture science, (3) forestry, (4) entomology, or (5) plant pathology.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Oconto, Shawano, Outagamie, or Manitowoc County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry