This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Murphy High School in Murphy, North Carolina. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have demonstrated musical talent and plan to continue the study of music at the college level. Applicants will be evaluated on financial need, strong performance in music, special recognition/achievements in music, academic achievement/ability as measured by GPA and standardized test scores, and commitment to continue an undergraduate degree.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
High School: Is this you?
- Murphy High