Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for upper division and graduate students enrolled full-time in an accredited California post-secondary educational institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must show a commitment to communicating and interpreting a love of nature and an understanding of the need to practice conservation. Applicants pursuing any of the following degrees are encouraged to apply: environmental protection, forestry, wildlife and fisheries biology, parks and recreation, park management, environmental law and public policy, environmental art, and California history.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sports Studies
- Outdoor Education
- Environmental Chemistry
Must attend an educational institution in California.