This scholarship is for deserving juniors and seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a major in political science, history, government, or economics.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Applied Economics
- Asian History
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Canadian History
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- European History
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History Teacher Education
- History, General
- History, Other
- International Economics
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Political Economy
- Military History