Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in secondary math education. Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited public or private college or university; have a GPA between 2.0 and 3.5; exhibit good character and commitment to school; demonstrate the potential to succeed in college and chosen area of study; and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics, Other
- Computational Mathematics
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mathematics, General
- Mathematics, Other
- Statistics, General
- Statistics, Other
- Topology and Foundations
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematics and Statistics
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School
Must have a GPA between 2.0 and 3.5 and be pursuing a degree in secondary math education.