This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in secondary math education. Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited public or private college or university; have a GPA between 2.0 and 3.5; exhibit good character and commitment to school; demonstrate the potential to succeed in college and chosen area of study; and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics, Other
- Computational Mathematics
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mathematics, General
- Mathematics, Other
- Statistics, General
- Statistics, Other
- Topology and Foundations
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematics and Statistics
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School
Must have a GPA between 2.0 and 3.5 and be pursuing a degree in secondary math education.