These scholarships are for nursing majors who have a documented disability. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have applied to or already been admitted to a college or university program on a full-time basis. Applicants must demonstrate a serious commitment to the academic study of nursing and career excellence. Preference is given to undergraduate students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
Health Conditions: Is this you?