This scholarship is for women who are incoming college freshmen. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering. Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA, be enrolled full-time, and be US citizens or permanent residents of the United States. Applicants must not be receiving full funding for their education from another organization.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician