Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for permanent residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, or Monroe County, Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time, fourth or fifth year accounting majors at and eligible colleges or university in Florida.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, or Monroe County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be attending an eligible Florida college/university.
Visit site for more details.