This scholarship is for African-American students who are majoring in accounting. To qualify, applicants must have completed their senior year at an accredited college or university in Florida (the scholarship is for use during the fifth year). Applicants must be planning to sit for the CPA exam and be working towards fulfilling the requirements for certification in Florida, be residents of Florida, and be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Must attend a college or university in Florida.