Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This grant is for undergraduate students who are enrolled in degree programs at eligible private Florida colleges or universities. To qualify for this grant, applicants must be Florida residents and US citizens or eligible non-citizens; not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made; not have previously received a baccalaureate degree; enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term, or the equivalent at an eligible Florida college or university in a baccalaureate degree program; meet Florida's general eligibility requirements for receipt of state aid; and not be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree in theology or divinity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Library Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Military Technologies
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Precision Production
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC, ROTC)
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
- Social Sciences
- Transportation and Materials Moving
- Visual and Performing Arts
Must enroll in an eligible private college/university.
Visit site for more details.