Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors who are residents of Florida and have been for two years preceding the academic year for which application is made. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be either political science/public or business administration or journalism/mass communication majors. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a college or university in Florida and have finished two years of junior college or undergraduate work (enough credits for enrollment as a junior). Applicants must be attending a Florida university or college that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, have maintained a "C" average or above for the previous year, be registered to vote, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Health Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Political Communication
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Political Economy
Must attend an accredited college or university in Florida.