Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students in the AKA North Atlantic Region: Massachusetts, eastern New York, eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington DC, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college sophomores or beyond and be majoring in creative writing or journalism. Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year, and applicants may apply for more than one fund offered by the AKA-EAF.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Health Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Writing, General
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other