This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores or juniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, or manufacturing engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.5 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and have leadership potential.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology