This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in 12 or more hours per semester and have a 3.0 GPA. Priority will be given to students in the Four Corner’s Chapter (includes Southeast Utah, Southwest Colorado, Northwest New Mexico, and Northeast Arizona), a New Mexico or Colorado Chapter member, or students who reside in Region II (includes Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, and Nevada), in that order. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other