This scholarship is for upper-division undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled or intending to enroll in a college or university in the United States or Canada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursing a program of study in surveying or photogrammetry leading to a career in the geospatial mapping profession.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Engineering, Other
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Geography, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Surveying Engineering
- Surveying Technology/Surveying