This scholarship is for Beta Phi Mu members. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be librarians who are seeking to increase their professional skills through additional study or attendance at a formal program or workshop. Scholarship will be awarded on the following: plan of study, usefulness of the planned study to the applicant's present job, and/or usefulness of the planned study to the applicant's future professional endeavors. All required documents for this scholarship must be submitted electronically. This scholarship gives very low priority to applicants who are pursuing formal degree education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Archives/Archival Administration
- Children and Youth Library Services
- Library and Archives Assisting
- Library and Information Science
- Library Science and Administration, Other
- Library Science, Other
- School Librarian/School Library Media Specialist
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Beta Phi Mu
Must be a librarian seeking professional development.