This scholarship is for legal dependents of employees of the Andersen enterprise: Andersen Corporation, Andersen Windows, Andersen Logistics, Eagle Window & Door, Custom Pultrusions, EMCO, KML, Renewal by Andersen, and Silver Line. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate artistic ability and wish to enroll in an art-related degree program in a post-secondary educational institution. Applicants must be high school students and have a 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school freshman
- High school sophomore
- High school junior
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Employer: Is this you?
- Andersen Enterprise