This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from any high school in Palm Beach County, Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in math education or speech pathology and be participating in extracurricular activities common to that field of study. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Palm Beach County
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Education, General
- Education, Other
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist