This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors residing in St. Louis, Lake, Cook, or Itasca County, Minnesota. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to actively pursue musical endeavors while attending college. Preference will be given to students majoring in music, especially music performance or composition. Non-music majors who are active in musical endeavors, such as performing in an ensemble, band, or choir, are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- St. Louis, Lake, Cook, or Itasca County
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments