This scholarship is for graduates of high schools located within the City of Aurora, Illinois. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of the City of Aurora and pursuing studies within the fields of nursing, political science, or pre-law at a four-year college within the state of Illinois. Home-schooled residents of the City of Aurora are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- City of Aurora
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Comparative Law
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Critical Care Nursing
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Health Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Political Economy
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Must attend a four-year college in Illinois.