This essay contest is for members of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA). To qualify, applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students pursuing degrees in turfgrass science, agronomy, or any field related to golf course management. To enter, applicants must submit an original essay with a topic that focuses on golf course management. Essays should be 7 to 12 pages in body length and must be submitted in typewritten, double-spaced form. References and/or bibliography must be included.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, General
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Resort Management
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)