Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduate students who are women and are members of an underrepresented minority category (African-American, Hispanic, Native American). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet graduate school admission requirements and be US citizens or have permanent resident, refugee, or political asylum status. Applicants must be planning to pursue a master's degree with research relevant to microelectronics under the guidance of a GRC-approved faculty member and under a GRC-approved research program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Health/Medical Physics
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Molecular Biophysics
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics Teacher Education
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan