Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for legal residents of North Carolina who are attending a college or university in North Carolina. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in pursuit of an undergraduate or bachelor's degree in horticulture technology or landscape architecture. Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester); demonstrate academic potential; demonstrate financial need; and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
Must attend a North Carolina college or university.