This scholarship is for college-level juniors and seniors enrolled as full-time students majoring in horticulture, plant science, or journalism with an interest in garden communication, including garden photography. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, plan to complete undergraduate studies in the institution administering the scholarship, be responsible students and citizens, and be or have been involved in campus student activities and/or community organizations. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a minimum of two written compositions or photographs. Published works are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Health Communication
- Horticultural Science
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric