This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or a related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must belong to an underrepresented group in computer science, defined as follows: 1) African American, Hispanic, or American Indian; 2) women; or 3) individuals with a disability. Applicants must also meet the following criteria: strong record of academic achievement, demonstrated financial need, leadership qualities, and a demonstrated commitment to and passion for computer science and technology through involvement in their community.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan