This scholarship is for college students who are attending an accredited college or university located within the District of Columbia. The school must offer an accounting degree that qualifies graduates to sit for the CPA exam. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be rising seniors or above for undergraduate awards, or be entering an accounting-related graduate program for graduate awards. Applicants must be accounting majors who have passed at least nine credit hours in accounting, intend to sit for the CPA exam, have a 3.0 overall GPA or higher, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services