Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in Huron County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an education in a construction-related career at a two- or four-year institution. Examples of eligible career plans include business, heavy equipment operations, or construction engineering. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and have demonstrated improvement over the course of their high school studies. Preference will be given to students who have held a part-time job during high school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Huron County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology