This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in Huron County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an education in a construction-related career at a two- or four-year institution. Examples of eligible career plans include business, heavy equipment operations, or construction engineering. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and have demonstrated improvement over the course of their high school studies. Preference will be given to students who have held a part-time job during high school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Huron County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Building Construction Technology
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller