This scholarship is for current and previous high school students of Wood or Pleasants County, West Virginia, or Washington County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be studying broadcast journalism, journalism, communications, or marketing with preference given to students whose main interest is broadcast journalism. Women and minority students are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the student with the greatest financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Wood or Pleasants County, West Virginia; and Washington County, Ohio
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations