This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors, high school graduates, and GED recipients who are enrolled or plan to enroll as full-time students in a two- or four-year college or an ASE/NATEF-certified postsecondary automotive, collision repair, or heavy duty program. While anyone may apply, priority is given to students who plan a career in the automotive aftermarket or who are sons and daughters of families who are in the automotive aftermarket. Staff members of Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium sponsoring associations, their family members, and former GAAS Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician