This scholarship is for individuals who hold an active Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) credential in good standing and demonstrate a commitment to provide career development services for at least two years after graduation. US applicants must be enrolled in a master's-level program accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP). US applicants must also apply for the National Certified Counselor (NCC) credential credential prior to graduation. International applicants must either hold an active GCDF credential in good standing and be enrolled in an advanced educational program in counseling or be students currently enrolled in both a GCDF training program and a postbachelor's counseling program, as appropriate to their country.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Pastoral Counseling/Patient Counseling
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Counseling Psychology
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
Must hold an active Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) credential.