Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for California residents who are or intend to be food service majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must fit into one of the following categories: high school seniors graduating from a high school in the greater San Francisco Bay Area; full-time college students who are California residents, have completed at least one semester of college, and have maintained a 2.75 GPA; or part-time college students who are California residents, work in the food service or hospitality industry at least 20 hours a week, have completed at least one semester of college, and have maintained a 2.75 GPA. All applicants must either live in or be from the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $6,500|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater San Francisco
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management