This scholarship is for California residents who are or intend to be food service majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must fit into one of the following categories: high school seniors graduating from a high school in the greater San Francisco Bay Area; full-time college students who are California residents, have completed at least one semester of college, and have maintained a 2.75 GPA; or part-time college students who are California residents, work in the food service or hospitality industry at least 20 hours a week, have completed at least one semester of college, and have maintained a 2.75 GPA. All applicants must either live in or be from the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $6,500|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater San Francisco
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management