This scholarship program is for nursing majors who are residents of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship program, applicants must be enrolled in a nursing education program that is approved by the Texas Board of Nursing. Applicants must be pursuing education at one of the following levels: LVN: Licensed Vocational Nurse, Diploma: Diploma Certificate, ADN: Associate Degree in Nursing, BSN: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, MSN: Master of Science in Nursing, PhD: Doctor of Philosophy (Nursing Concentration), DSN: Doctor of Science in Nursing, or DNP: Doctor of Nurse Practice. Applicants must be currently working for or planning to work following graduation in the Texas healthcare system. Applicants must be US citizens or have a current, valid work permit.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing