This scholarship is for residents of Oregon or Clark County, Washington. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or children of LGBT parents. Applicants must be enrolled in post-secondary education, be majoring in the arts, and demonstrate financial need. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a letter of interest by June 2, 2014; see website for further details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Clark County, Washington, or the state of Oregon
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian / Gay / Bisexual / Transgender / Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally