Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Oregon or Clark County, Washington. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or children of LGBT parents. Applicants must be enrolled in post-secondary education, be majoring in the arts, and demonstrate financial need. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a letter of interest by June 30, 2013; see website for further details. Note that scholarship funding cannot be used at the University of Portland and not be accepted at Concordia University, since these institutions refuse to sign a sexual orientation and gender identity non-discrimination statement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Clark County, Washington; or the state of Oregon
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally