Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students of Hispanic heritage who will be full-time sophomores, juniors, or seniors during the 2013-2014 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA and be majoring in chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or petroleum engineering. Applicants must be US citizens or legal permanent residents a the time of application and must apply for federal aid by completing the FAFSA. Preference will be given to students at the following universities: Colorado School of Mines, Lamar University, Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College, Stanford University, Texas A&M - College Station, Texas Tech University, University of Florida, University of Houston - Main Campus, University of Oklahoma, University of Texas - Austin, University of Texas - El Paso, University of Texas - Pan American, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
Ethnicity: Is this you?