This scholarship is for students of Hispanic heritage who will be full-time sophomores, juniors, or seniors during the 2013-2014 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA and be majoring in chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or petroleum engineering. Applicants must be US citizens or legal permanent residents a the time of application and must apply for federal aid by completing the FAFSA. Preference will be given to students at the following universities: Colorado School of Mines, Lamar University, Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College, Stanford University, Texas A&M - College Station, Texas Tech University, University of Florida, University of Houston - Main Campus, University of Oklahoma, University of Texas - Austin, University of Texas - El Paso, University of Texas - Pan American, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
Ethnicity: Is this you?