Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors from any high school in Wood County, West Virginia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in pharmacy. Selection is based on financial need and outstanding scholastic performance.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Wood County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management