This scholarship is for active members of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting or a graduate degree in law, and be a full-time student the following year. This scholarship recognizes outstanding leadership within the chapter, on campus, and within the community.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Comparative Law
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Health Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Intellectual Property Law
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting or a graduate degree in law.