This scholarship is for students who are enrolled at an Ohio college or university whose permanent address is in Stark County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in their third, fourth, or fifth year of accounting studies and be pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need and involvement in community activities. Applicants must have stated a desire to obtain the certification of Certified Public Accountant and have stated a desire to remain in the Stark County, Ohio community.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be attending a college or university in Ohio.