Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This program is for students who are are majoring in speech pathology or psychology at one of Mississippi's institutions of higher learning. The awards will be made available to students seeking a bachelor's degree in exchange for employment in a state health institution in the State of Mississippi. Applicants must be junior or senior students enrolled full-time for the upcoming school year; and be legal residents of Mississippi. Applications will be accepted from January 1st through March 31st. See website for additional information and requirements. See website for complete listing of eligibility requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Community Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Psychology, General
- Psychology, Other
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant