This scholarship is for American Indians and Alaska Natives who are members or descendents of a federally or state-recognized tribe. This scholarship provides financial aid covering tuition and required fees for classes leading to a bachelor's degree in specific pre-professional areas as needed by Indian health programs: pre-clinical psychology (junior and senior undergraduate years), pre-nursing (courses leading to a BS in nursing), pre-pharmacy (courses leading to a PharmD in pharmacy), and pre-social work (juniors and seniors preparing for an MS in social work). Applicants must have a 2.0 GPA; be US citizens; and intend to serve Indian people as a health professional in your chosen specialty. It is also required that applicants be able to sign a contract to practice at an Indian health facility and submit documentation showing that school and course curriculum allow part-time status if you are a part-time student.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Clinical/Medical Social Work
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan Tribe/Nation/Reservation