The purpose of this scholarship is to stimulate interest in the study of heart and blood vessel diseases. This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in the state of Minnesota. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be working in a medically related curriculum with potential application to patients with diseases of the heart and blood vessel system. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Blood Bank Technology Specialist
- Blood Banking
- Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Hematological Pathology Residency Program
- Hematology Residency Program
- Hematology Technology/Technician
- Pediatric Cardiology Residency Program
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology
- Perfusion Technology/Perfusionist
- Vascular Surgery Residency Program
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Residency Program
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery Residency Program
- Interventional Cardiology Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program
- Vascular Neurology Residency Program
Must be attending college or university in Minnesota.