This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Norwayne High School in Creston, Ohio, who have attended Norwayne High School for a minimum of two years. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to study elementary education; be enrolling in an accredited college or university as a full-time student (12 hours per semester or its equivalent); have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to students from the Burbank, Ohio, area who attended elementary school in the Burbank school district.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
High School: Is this you?
- Norwayne High School