This scholarship is for members of TMS. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduate students majoring in the field of mineral, metals, and/or materials engineering. A travel stipend of $500 is available for the recipient to attend the TMS Annual Meeting to formally receive the scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Materials Sciences, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)