This scholarship is for current student members of the Hispanic Dental Association who have been accepted into or are currently enrolled in an accredited master's or above program in a dentistry-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an undergraduate or graduate degree in an oral health-related field from the United States or Abroad. Applicants must show interest in improving the oral health of the Hispanic community and show evidence of commitment and dedication to serve the Hispanic community. Applicants also must have permanent resident status in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)