This scholarship is for current student members of the Hispanic Dental Association who are accepted or currently enrolled in a dental or dental hygiene program in the state of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students during the academic year for which they are applying. Applicants must show interest in improving the oral health of the Hispanic community and show evidence of commitment and dedication to serve the Hispanic community. Applicants also must have permanent resident status in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)
Must be attending a program in Texas.