This scholarship is for current student members of the Hispanic Dental Association who are enrolled as registered students in a dental, dental hygiene, dental assisting, or dental technician program in the United States or Puerto Rico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be full-time students during the academic year for which they are applying. Applicants must show interest in improving the oral health of the Hispanic community and show evidence of commitment and dedication to serve the Hispanic community. Applicants also must have permanent resident status in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)