This scholarship is for students of Hispanic heritage who are pursuing a doctorate of pharmacy degree. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be first or second year students in the fall of 2013; have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and be US citizens, legal permanent residents, or eligible non-US citizens. Applicants also must plan to complete the FAFSA in 2013. Preference will be given to Spanish bilingual students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
Ethnicity: Is this you?