This scholarship is for graduates of a public or private high school in Choctaw County, Oklahoma. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted for enrollment or enrolled in a two- or four-year undergraduate program at an accredited college or university and plan to pursue studies in architecture, art, or forestry. Preference will be given to graduates of high schools in Fort Towson, Oklahoma.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school freshman
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Choctaw County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Urban Forestry
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Digital Arts