This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in Dutchess County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must with to pursue a career in the financial services industry at an accredited college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Dutchess County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Actuarial Science
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Finance
- Public Finance
- Financial Mathematics